Locally in the State College area, we support several ministries including:
- Bridge of Hope Centre County– a local chapter of the national organization working to end and prevent homelessness for single moms and their children in Centre County.
- Centre Volunteers in Medicine (CVIM) – serving and advocating for the medically underserved living or working in Centre County
- Interfaith Human Services – a collaboration of faith communities helping our low-income neighbors in need.
- Out of the Cold Centre County – working to serve the homeless in our community by providing safe lodging and gathering spaces.
- State College Area Food Bank – working to eliminate hunger in State College.
- Park Forest Preschool – a nonprofit, tuition-free school for two, three, and four-year-old children from income qualifying families.
We also welcome community support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) who meet in our church building.
If you would like to get involved in one of these ministries, contact one of our elders.