University Mennonite Church is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected by our website.
University Mennonite Church web servers collect the following information
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
University Mennonite Church does not associate this data to individual user identities.
University Mennonite Church site may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
University Mennonite Church uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information, (first and last name, email address, reason for inquiry, inquiry message, and optionally a telephone phone number). Contact information from the registration form is used only to send information to the appropriate individual for response to your inquiry and will not be sold to another party.
Use of collected information
- University Mennonite Church will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- University Mennonite Church uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information
- University Mennonite Church will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- University Mennonite Church will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Responsibility for external sites
The University Mennonite Church web site contains links to other web sites operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Privacy statement revisions
This Privacy Statement was last revised on February 19, 2021. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
How to contact us
University Mennonite Church
1606 Norma St
State College, PA 16801